For the presenter:
The keynote speaker talks will be 30-minute long, with an additional 10-minute question-answer session.
For the invited papers, the presentation is 15-minute, with an additional 5-minute question-answer session.
For the regular papers, the presentation is 12-minute, with an additional 3-minute question-answer session. The timing will be strict, and session chairs would be requested to stop speakers exceeding the 15-minute presentation slot.
For all on-site sessions: please come to the presentation room before 10-minute to copy your presentation file to the computer.
For all Hybrid and online session:
- Please login to Zoom 15-min before the session start, and change your Zoom name to Paper ID and your registration name. For example, (P0xxxx) Kidsanapong Puntsri.
- Please make sure your internet connection is stable!!! In case of your internet connection is unreliable; please send your recoded presentation video to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, March 7, 2022 (FIRM deadline).
- Please indicate your paper ID and also paper title in the email. However, you have to stay with us to answer questions.
- Please use the Q&A function in Zoom for questions.
- Please follow up on the program update on the website.