Manuscript preparation and submission
Perspective authors can submit the extended summary or full manuscript before the deadline.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results. Full manuscript submitted to the conference must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the conference.
- After the extended summary or full manuscript is accepted and revised according to reviewer’s comments, the author should upload the final revision of full manuscripts together with response to reviewer’s comments onto the submission system. Both MS-Word and PDF files are required for all final manuscripts. (IEEE PDF eXpress tool must be used to generate PDF file of the camera-ready version of all full manuscripts). Please refer to Camera-ready submission guide for full manuscripts.
- It is required that at least one author of every accepted paper must register before the early-bird registration deadline and give presentation at the conference.
- All abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book and full manuscripts will be submitted for inclusion into the IEEE Xplore database. Please make sure that the full manuscripts is be no more than 4 pages.
- According to a typical plagiarism policy, if an accepted full manuscript is proven to have the similarity index of more than 30% to any published work, such paper may be rejected during the reviewing process or excluded from the submission to IEEE Xplore database.
Please strictly follow the instruction and template when submitting the manuscript. More details can be found in the submission online page.
iEECON2022 allows only online submission of the articles in MS-Word and PDF formats.